Created for those who live near (Aurora, CO) and far (El Paso, Wyoming, Florida and Fargo) from us and can be updated on our activities!

September 18, 2009

Story Time

Latley, when I don't hear Lorin making all sorts of noise, I come across Lorin reading to her "guys" as she calls them. It's so cute! I found her singing from a book to her guys in her room. The video is quiet and hard to hear, but here's a picture of her reading to them!


And she likes to carry this baby (her favorite one that our friend Tara gave her) around all the time and it seems to have a different name every time we see her. "Abby" and then recently "Rosie"....
She's getting so tall, Lorin is now 3 feet and 5 inches!!


And of course...Lorin LOVES to take pictures with my camera, here is a self-portrait! (just like her daddy)